
Today I sliced open my finger and rescued Hannah's phone from the middle of West Market.
I'm thinking that the coming of spring will bring improvement. I'm really falling into some bad habits and today I drove home in complete silence.
Today I made a list of important aspects of my life.
I stopped and stared, realizing how short the list was. but it was concise and needed nothing else.
I am grateful for so much and for so many that my heart is going to burst.
I made dinner tonight.
And it seems that everyone has been hearing good news.
The good news for me is that I think I'm finally climbing out of the trap I've been caught in all winter.
EDIT:
I've been slacking on my sister duties, so I'd like to point out that march 10th is in fact Mario day.
MAR10 !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment