Tuesday, January 29

Hello, Brooklyn




I'm going to admit, I am a big sucker for mash-ups.
I know I know, big surprise. But um, Xiu Xiu and Jay-Z?
Holy CRAP.
Okay Okay.
Anyway, I'm sitting in my photodesign exam because my stop motion is finished. I'm browsing flickr and sitting on blogger because everything else is blocked. And I figured I'd give this opportunity to blog my life away.
What a life I lead.
Realizations as of late:
I cannot keep new years resolutions so I've decided to make one big fat resolution.
And that is to keep promises. Well, at least follow through with my word.
I know I know.
This is going to take effect February 1st 2008. Hopefully I'll be able to keep that as well.
but WHO KNOWS. Its going to be my goal. And maybe yoga? Uhhhhh...

Do you guys get nervous when someone looks over your shoulder at your computer screen?
I do, even if I'm doing the most innocent thing, or even working on what I'm suppose to be.
As soon as I feel someone glance over I have to shift folders, minus windows, or open a document and pretend I'm extra busy.
I hate that feeling.

I just got beat by computer chess ten times in a row.

I am going to miss this semester. Tomorrow starts academics and a lot less free time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, no more black hair or blog layout?!

im in love with all these bird designs. and your new resolution. and our halfass yoga attitude.

I REALLY WANT TO DO YOGA WITH YOU.