Saturday, October 13

Let's get out of this country.

I spent the past 2 days in the most surreal city in the USA.
Kansas City is almost the geographic center of the country, has the 2nd highest number of fountains (after Rome, of course), is lit up and full of public art, and has the most interesting and intricate architecture I've ever seen.
To say the least, I would be happy going to school at the Institute.


Kemper Museum

woo!



admissions building






This record store had an amazing selection of used cds and vinyl.


Restaurant at the Plaza.




Nelson Atkins Museum of Art

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hellzyeah. that's what you deserveeee!

carlton said...

noice.

jm! said...

that admissions building looks kinda like something straight out of the hobbit. watch out for bilbo baggins! (he's a ring snatcher)

but yeah this place looks fly as hell.

madeline said...

I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING
i told my mom it was a hobbit mansion and she didn't understand.