I think that I'm going to try to write this off the cuff
because i know if i try to plan it out i feel it wont be as sincere.
This year has been insane. I can't even try to sort out where things ended and began, first times and heartbreaks, stupid decisions and the right ones.
i have no idea what is in store for 2008 other than graduation, good byes and a new start.
I feel like I just want a clean slate going into the new year. I want people to know that i may have messed up, and made mistakes, but i still care even if i don't always show it. And I'm sorry that I don't show it.
I feel bad because there's a lot of people I've lost touch with over the course of 2007. Maybe I've changed, maybe I've grown up and who knows if I'm doing this right. I just know that they've made an influence on me one way or another. Some I miss, other's I don't. Its just what happens. Nothing is permanent even when we hope it is. And I'm not trying to be pessimistic, only realistic. That's why I want to let the people who are closest to me know that i love them and not have to regret telling them later.
Hannah, Lee, Joel:
You guys have been the best friends i could have ever asked for.
Never have i cared about 3 people as much as i do you.
i wouldn't want it any other way and maybe thats why i get so emotional...
Hannah:
You always know how to cheer me up. Which I'm sure you've found is not always so easy. Whether its just talking to me, going "shopping", lurking rampages or surprising me with a mix cd, you're someone who i can rely on and i know you'll always be there for me. You're one of the most caring people I've ever met, your poetry is beautiful, your voice is beautiful and i know that 10 years from now I'm still going to be writing you little sappy letters from where ever I end up to where ever you end up. I know this year has been a big change for you too, but you are so strong to deal with it all whether you think you are or not. You're my best friend and I am always here for you.
Lee:
Where do i start with you?! haha. You are incredible. We're married. You know what makes me smile and you know how to get me with that silly grin. You make me feel so happy and loved . I admire that you know what you want and you don't let others get in your way. I know that you will end up somewhere (california) doing something awesome (rawkband?). who can expect anything less? You're lee freaking amick. You're blastbeats are ace, dawg, and that swoop can do anything. I love you to death, and I can't wait for you to get better.
Joel:
You are an amazing person and I am scared to think that one day the only reminder I'll have left are these blog entries. We have been through a lot together, and of course not all of it good, but all of it making me realize what a sweet and caring person you are. I feel like you know a side of me that I don't even understand, and its probably why I frustrate you so much and I'm sorry. But in the end i know that you're someone i can talk to about who knows what and that makes me feel so secure. I hope you make it to California, in fact i know you are. Because you're not stupid and you're not naive and you'll go for what you want and you don't give up. You are such a talented musician, I know you'll make it.
So in the end..........--------.............yes....................----------************
MADELINE GALLUCCI'S
RESOLUTIONS FOR 2008!! HVdoubleD?
1. take more pictures. take more pictures . take more pictures. with every camera. and always have film on hand. download pictures frequently. etc.
2. follow through on project ideas. write down every single thought and make sure to always keep a pen on me.
3. draw more.
4. YMCA WITH HANNAH . make work out mixes and invest in some trendy sweatbands. (this one is unlikely but hey, whats a resolution list without an exercise plan?)
5. get a job. pay more for things... ... ... ..........
6. i want to be more open and sociable, i think i lost that quality somewhere back in 2007.
7. make music with hannah, and glitch music with lee. haha does that really count as a resolution?
8. readreadreadreadreadreadreadreadreadread. i have a stack of books i've been wanting to read since summer
9. blog more, December was a disappointing entry month.
I'M SORRY I'M SO SENTIMENTAL.
THIS IS ALL.
2 comments:
OH MY GOD.
this made me tear up. i think its one of the most sincere and beautiful things ive read (all year!) and im so glad you took the time to get all that out.
i love you so much and i think you have so much fucking potential it kills me. im so honored to say im your best friend. SERIOUSLY. i dont know how i lucked out so much.
we're making thos resolutions come true!
lets go work at the movie theater and run on treadmills!
UDH DJLADKDKA PJ !!!!: !!J!
ummmmm... idk why you're giving all this talk about """ where we end up""" b/c we're getting married? like idk if you're going crazy and you think for some reason we're splitting up? like idk what hit you or if you're drunk. but ummmmmm.....
(us splitting up) isn't happening.
ever......im not kidding
sooooooo
but i mean other than that. this is ace ""dude/bro"""lol.
: ]
Post a Comment